- 40 grams parmesan, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 slice multigrain bread
- 1 egg
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 tablespoon Plain Flour.
- 500 grams Warm Chicken Stock
- 500 grams cream
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
Add Parmesan and grate 10 secs speed 10.
Add Bread further 5 secs speed 10.
Add 1 egg, salt and pepper to season and meat. speed 4, 30 seconds.
Roll into balls and place in both Varoma tray and Varoma, spreading evenly.
Add all sauce ingridients into the bowl. Speed 2, Heat 100 for 30 min depending on the size of your meatballs. I did an extra 6 mins at the end and rotated the meatballs (top and bottom rack)
Once meatballs are cooked, serve with mashed potato or rice.
Mine is with Potatoe & Sweet Potatoe Mash
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Double Chocolate Avocado Brownies GF
- Variation Chocolate, date and peanut butter balls
- Olive & Chick Pea Dip with Mistal or Bellini
- AMAZING Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream! Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Mustard Nana's Style - Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Homemade Mustard - Using a Mistral or Bellini