- 1 --- brown onion, Halved
- 20 g Macadamia oil or EVOO
- 1 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 400 g mince beef (or mince your own meat in TM)
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable concentrated stock
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste.
- 2 tsp Worsteshire sauce
- 1 carrot
- 80 g broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 80 g corn kernels, drained
- 80 g peas
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 20 g Butter
- 50 g skim milk
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp water
- 30 g cheese grated
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
Chop carrot on speed 5 for 5 seconds and set aside.
Chop onion on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Add oil and cook for 3 mins, Varoma speed 1.
Add carrot and (pre chopped) zucchini and cook for a further 3 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add mince and cook for 5 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
In a small bowl, mix corn flour & water together, add to mince mixture and cook for 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add stock, corn, peas, broccoli florets, tomato paste & worcestershire sauce. Cook for 25 mins 100 degrees, speed 1.
During cooking, add chopped sweet potato to a pot of boiled water and boil until soft. Add butter and milk and mash.
Once cooking is finished, place pie contents into a ceramic baking tray and place mash on top of the pie contents.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake in pre heated oven for 25 mins or until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins