- 500 g pork ribs, cut small pieces
- 3 slices ginger
- 30 g soy sauce
- 15 g dark soy sauce
- 50 g Chinese Black Vinegar
- 30 g Rock Sugar
- 30 g chinese cooking wine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put ribs in steam basket, add water up to ribs level.
2. 5 min/ 50 degree/ speed 5
3. wash ribs with cold water
4. put all ingredients and ribs back into bowl.
5. cook 25 mins/varoma/spoon speed/ REVERSE!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.