- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 beef stock cube, or 1 tsp stock powder
- 1 onion, halved
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 125 -250ml water, depending on consistency
- 1 small can of red kidney beans, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all dry ingredients to bowl, mix 10 secs/speed 4.
Add Onion, Garlic, and Carrot. Chop 6 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides, chop again if necessary.
Add Oil and saute 4 mins/120c/speed 2 with MC off.
Add Tomato and chop 5 secs/speed 4.
Add mince and cook 10 mins/100c/speed 1.5/reverse
Add Tomato Paste, red kidney beans and water, cook a further 10mins 100c/speed 1.5 /reverse.
Seasoning & Meat Mix
For a thicker mix replace MC with simmering basket in second 10min of cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge