- 10 leaves baby spinach, fresh, washed
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 portion Shaved Ham, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Olive Oil or Butter
- 4 large eggs
8minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 6min
8Recipe is created for
Accessories you need
garnish with parsley and salt & pepper to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Twice Cooked Asian Style Pork Belly
- Healthy Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles or Pasta
- Penang Chicken Curry
- Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
- Italian sausage, eggplant and bean casserole
- Portuguese Coconut Curried Chicken and Rice
- Feta, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chicken, & Spinach Risotto
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)