- 1kg chicken, Boneless thigh or breast
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams white sugar
- 140 grams soy sauce
- 35 grams White cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm Freshly ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 400 grams Basmatti Rice
- 900 grams water
- 1 pinch salt
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM.
Mix on speed 8 for 30 seconds
Then cook 2 minutes/90degrees/speed 2.
Pour sauce over chicken in casserole dish or on shallow tray. (Makes alot of sauce so store for later use if smaller portion of chicken)
Cook in 190 degree oven for 45-50 minutes.
Place 400grams of rice in TM basket and rinse until water runs clear.
Place water into mixing bowl, insert TM basket and cook 20 minutes/100degrees/speed4.
Once cooked, remove rice from basket and fluff with a fork ready to serve.
As an alternative, you can marinade the chicken in sauce and cook in Varoma.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Yummy Single Apple Pastries
- Yummy Apple Pecan Bread with Praline topping
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Slice
- Strawberry Cream Puffs
- Nanna's Polish Pierogi
- Healthy Sugar Biscuits
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Walnut Bread
- Jam Doughnut Muffins
- Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
- Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- Vietnamese chicken noodle salad