- 20 g Fresh Thai Basil, leaves
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves1
- 1 piece carrot, cut into 6
- 1 portions Capsicum, cut into strips
- 180 gram onion, cut into wedges
- 2 pieces long red chilli, cut in half
- 20 g soy sauce
- 20 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 20 g Ketjap Manis
- 1000 g chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 225 g bamboo shoot, canned
- 225 g baby corn, canned is fine
- 250 g coconut milk
- 30 g lime juice
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place corriander and fresh basil into bowl - chop 2 sec speed 7 and transfer into a bowl
without washing the bowl, add carrot and capsicum and chop 3 sec speed 7 and transfer into same bowl
add onion and chilli inot the bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7, scrape down and add oil, cooking for 3 min 120 deg (varoma) speed 1
Add sweet chilli and both soy sauces and cook for 2 min 120 deg speed 1.
remove from the bowl into the same bowl- do not wash.
add blade cover
transfer small bowl in plus chicken, bamboo shoots, canned baby corn and coconut milk.
cook for 18 min 100 deg speed 1
add another 2 min if necessary to cook.
transfer into the thermoserver and stir through lime juice
will require a blade cover
small bowl to transfer items into
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)