- 45 grams lime juice, Fresh
- 60 grams palm sugar, Dark
- 35 grams fish sauce
- 60 grams sesame oil
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams fresh ginger, Peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 680 grams Rump Steak, Lean
- 250 grams grape tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Continental Cucumber, Halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red onion, Halved, and cut into thin wedges
- 2 Red Chilies, Halved, deseeded, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch fresh mint, Leaves picked, large leaves torn
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, Leaves picked
- 1 bunch Fresh Thai Basil, Leaves picked, large leaves torn
- 55 grams peanuts, Roasted, unsalted
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves, Centre veins removed, finely shredded
2h 20minPreparation 2h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add the ginger, garlic, lime juice, palm sugar, fish sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce into the TM
Set aside half of the marinade.
Drizzle half of the dressing onto the beef, cover with plastic wrap and place into the fridge, turning occasionaly, for a couple of hours to develop the flavours.
Preheat a BBQ grill or chargrill pan on high. Cook steak on grill for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium or until cokked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
Place the tomato, cucumber, onion, chilli, mint, corriander, basil, peanuts and lime leaves in a large bowl. Thinly slice the steak across the grain and add to the salad. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and gently toss to combine. Divided salad among bowls.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce