- 500 g chicken breast, sliced
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 g peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons Sweet chilli sauce
- 60 g oyster sauce
- 30 g soy sauce
- 20 g palm sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 100 g broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 can Sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 100 g Roasted Cashew Nuts
- 350 g Jasmine rice
- 1000 g water
- pinch salt
- 20 g oil, extra
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh water into TM bowl, add salt and extra oil. Insert steamer basket and weigh rice. Place lid on TM bowl.
Place carrot, red capsicum and broccoli into Varoma, and attach to TM bowl lid.
Cook 18 min/Varoma/sp4.
Remove Varoma and set aside. Empty rice into Thermoserver to keep warm. Empty water from TM bowl and rinse.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/Speed 7, scrape down sides.
Add peanut oil and saute 2 mins/100 deg/Speed 2
Add chicken and cook 3 min/120 deg/
Add sweet chilli sauce and cook 4 min/120 deg/
Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, palm sugar, water chestnuts and onion cook 6 min/120 deg/
Add lime juice, cashews, carrot, red capsicum and broccoli to TM bowl. Heat 1 min/120 deg/
Serve with jasmine rice.
*Add sliced fresh chilli when serving for extra heat.
*I like to rinse the uncooked rice before cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice