- 600 g chicken breast
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 level tablespoons oil
- 1 level tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 level tablespoons Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 level tablespoons soy sauce, Kecap Manis (available fromAsian grocers)
- 1 cup basil, Thai, sweet, fresh, shredded
- 1/3 cup coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
- 1 red chilli, dried, slided for garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut chicken breast in half or thirds lengthways, then cut into chunks.
Place onion and deseeded chilliinto TM bowland chop for 5 seconds on speed 7
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1
Add fish sauce, sweet chilli, kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), basil and coriander and cook for 1 minute at Varoma tempature on Reverse + speed 1
Insert butterfly. Add sliced chicken and coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes at 100C on Reverse + speed soft until cjickenis tender and cooked through.
Garnish with coriander leaves and sliced chilli and serve with Jasmine rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice