- 5 cloves garlic
- 3-4 stalks lemongrass, cut into 1-2cm pieces
- 5 sprigs spring onion
- 4-5 leaves Kaffir lime leaves
- 1-2 green chillis (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 30 gms olive oil
- 600ml coconut milk
- 400 gms Vegetables, I use red capsicum sliced, green beans cut into 2-3cm pieces, cauliflower florets and brocolli florets
- 700gms chicken breast diced
- 4 level tbsp fish sauce
- 1 level tbsp raw sugar
- 70gms almond meal
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put paste ingredients(minus oil) into and chop on sp 7 for 5 secs. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
2. Put in olive oil and fry for 5 mins 100C sp 1
3. Add coconut milk and mix for 30 secs sp 9
4. Cook for 4 mins varoma temp sp 1 or until temp reached,
5. Add veggies in order of cook time. I do cauliflower florets, green beans and capsicum at this stage and cook for 2mins varoma temp sp 1
6. Add brocolli florets and chicken breast for 5mins varoma temp sp 1 Stir chicken 1-2 times during cooking to ensure even cooking.
7.Whilst the chicken is cooking add fish sauce and raw sugar through the mc opening.
8. Check chicken is cooked. Add an extra minute or so if needed
9. Stir through almond meal to help thicken sauce slightly. This is optional. Then serve.
If using thigh you can add at the start with the other veggies and just do a total cook time of 7-8 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce