- 500 gram duck tongue
- 10 gram garlic cloves
- 10 gram ginger, cut into piece
- 10 gram black sesame seed oil, can get it from Asian grocery
- 30 gram rice wine
- 20 gram dark soy sauce
- 30 gram light soy sauce
- 10 gram basil, Thai, sweet, fresh
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- put duck tongue into simmering basket, put into bowl. Add water to max line. 5min/50 degree/speed 2. When finish, take the simmering basket out, clean bowl.
- put 10g gralic cloves into bowl, 3 sec/speed 5
- put 10g ginger pieces and 10g black sesame seed oil into bowl, 2 min/V/SP 0.5
- put duck tongues into bowl, 5 min/V/SP 0.5
- Add 30g rice wine, 20g dark soy sauce, 30g light soy sauce into bowl, 15 min/V/Sp 0.5
- Add 10g basil leaves, 1 min/V/Sp 0.5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quince relish for Irina
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi