- 180 g kg pork belly, Skin removed, cubed & frozen
- 1 package silken tofu, Sliced
- 0.5 level tbsp TM Vegetable Paste
- pinch pepper
- sprig spring onion, Chopped
- 30 g Seafood Soy or Light Soy Sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
- some Roasted spring onion, Optional garnish
- 1 litre water, for Varoma Steaming
8Recipe is created for
Add pork, 2 slices of tofu & TM vegetable paste into bowl. Speed 8, 25 - 40 seconds . (Depend on how fine you prefer your mince).
Place remainder slices of tofu on top of the mince. Place dish into Varoma.
35 minutes on Varoma temperature, Speed 4.
Mix the soy sauce & sesame oil (in MC) and pour on top when ready to serve - with spring onion / garnishes.
I also added some snow pea sprouts as garnish. If you would like you can make the tofu from scratch in the TM and use that to reduce any additives / preservatives as part of purchased tofu.
Minced pork can be substituted with minced chicken / fish. Would not recommend beef or other red meat as there are no additional herb/flavouring to accentuate red meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers