- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 420 gram Can of Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 300 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 500 grams Beef Steak, cubed, slightly frozen
- 150 grams water
- 70 grams Frozen peas thawed
- 3 sprig fresh parsley
- 30 grams Worstershire sauce, (optional)
- 2 tablespoon TM stock
- 3 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
Put beef into bowl and mince /turbo 2 or three times. Set aside and rinse bowl, dry bowl.
2. Place onion, garlic and parsley into bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add oil and saute 2 min/100degrees/speed 1
4. Add pumpkin and chop 7 sec/speed 7
5. Add kidney beans, thyme, water, stock and worstershire sauce if using. Cook /5 min/100 deg/speed 2
6. Add beef mince and cook /10 min/varoma/speed 2, with simmering basket placed on top of bowl to release steam but stop splatter.
7. Add peas and cook 5 mins/ 100 deg/ speed 2
8. Serve with pasta and grated cheese if desired.
Tomato Free Bolognese
It's best to mince your meat while it is still partly frozen so that the blades cut it more cleanly rather than just stringing it out.
You can add any veggies you like with the kidney beans, for example Chick peas, carrot, capsicum etc. add more water if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars