- 1 large red chilli
- 1 level teaspoons shrimp paste, Can be left out2.5
- 2.5 cm fresh ginger, Peeled1
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 20 g oil
- 4 Fresh bY leaves1
- 1 level teaspoons Cinnamon powder1/2
- 1/2 level teaspoons ground cloves
- 150 g coconut milk
- 30 g grated coconut
- 30 g Palm sugar or brown sugar
- 2 level tsp salt
- 2 level teaspoons white pepper
- 1000 gram Chuck steak, diced into 3cm cubes
Recipe is created for
1) Place paste ingredients except oil into the bowl and chop for 6 seconds on Speed 7 until finely chopped
2) Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100°C on speed 3 to form a paste
3) Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl except the meat. Cook for 5 minutes at 100°C on speed 3
4) Add cubed meat and cook for 40 to 60 minutes at 100°C on reverse + speed soft
5) serve with steamed Jasmine rice and steamed vegetables.
Note: for a think a curry use a lesser amount of coconut milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast