THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- few sprigs rosemary leaves
- few sprigs Thyme
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 chilli, de-seeded
- spinach leaves, fresh, handful or two
- 4 button mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 30g olive oil
- 200g water
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
Add garlic, chilli, rosemary, thyme and onion to TM Bowl.
Chop for 5 seconds, speed 7
Scrape down sides
Add mushrooms and spinach, chop 5 seconds, speed 5
Add Turkey mince, stock and egg, mix 10 seconds, speed 5 or until combined.
Spray bottom layer of Varoma tray with olive oil to make cleaning easier.
Using a dessert spoon, take spoonful of mixture and roll into balls and place in the lower Varoma tray.
Set aside whilst making the sauce.
Wash and dry TM Bowl
Add garlic, onion and chilli, if using, into TM bowl, chop, 5 seconds, speed 7
Add olive oil
Saute 2 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1
Add tomatoes and chop 10 seconds, speed 5
Add stock and water. Combine 5 seconds, speed 5
Place Varoma on TM bowl containing tomato sauce.
Cook, 30 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 2.
Add a selection of vegetables onto the top layer of the Varoma and place into position after 15 minutes of cooking (adjust cooking time depending on vegetable choice)
When cooked, remove Varoma.
Mix cornflour with a little water in a small bowl.
Turn the speed dial to 3 and pour the cornflour mix into the bowl and continue mixing for 2 minutes. (The existing heat from the bowl will cook the cornflour and thicken the sauce.)
TIP: Serve with a little brown rice
Add Steamed Vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer