- 500 grams turkey mince, (I use turkey breast mince for mine)
- 100 grams fresh breadcrumbs, See tip below on how to make it
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 heaped tsp Vegetable stock paste, (can use chicken or meat stock paste instead)
- 1 tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 1 level tsp Onion powder
- 1 level tsp Garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Carnival Father's Day Spring Summer Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack USA Main course Grilling Meat dish
1. Add all ingredients, add lid with measuring cup and mix 10 seconds, speed 7.
2. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
3. Pan fry with olive oil or BBQ till meat cooked through.
4. Serve on hamburger or brioche buns, or enjoy as rissoles or bun less burgers
Accessories you need
To make fresh breadcrumbs - Add 3 slices of torn up sliced bread - into mixing bowl - Turbo 2 second pulse x 2 - do this first before onion if doing it, and then put aside in a bowl till needed.
* If you make my recipe, please rate and comment your feedback
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Soph’s banana cake