- Few sprigs parsley
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 60 g celery, roughly chopped, (approx 1 sml stalk)
- 20 g oil
- 400 g Tin Apricot Nectar
- 12 dried apricots
- 8 Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut in large pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegie stock paste
- 50 g water (or white wine)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 heaped teaspoons Fresh or frozen Shallots
- Freshly Ground Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put parsley in TM bowl and chop for 10secs, speed 7. Set aside.
- Put onion, garlic, carrot & celery in TM bowl and chop for 3secs, speed 5. Scrape down sides, chop again 2secs, spd 5.
- Add oil and saute for 4mins, 100C, speed 1.
- Add apricot nectar, dried apricots (cut into thirds or quarters), water (or wine) & stock paste and all the herbs & spices (excluding bay leaves & parsley) and cook for 3mins, 100C, speed 2.
- Put chicken and bay leaves into TM bowl and cook for 15mins, 100C, , Speed 1 .
- Mix cornflour & water together in the MC and add to the bowl with the reserved parsley and cook for a further 3mins, 100C, , speed 1. Serve with rice and steamed greens. Enjoy!
If you wish to make this into a full meal, (with rice and extra veg) - Cook rice (Basic CookBook Chip or = 600g water + tin of coconut cream + 20g oil - insert simmering basket - 350g basmati or jasmine rice - cook 25mins speed 3) before and keep warm in a TheroServer.
Place 200g - 300g fresh or frozen green beans in varoma tray and add to Thermomix at the same time as you add the chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa