THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams Block Parmesan Cheese, Cube to grate
- 1 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 bunch parsley, Small bunch
- 50 grams olive oil
- 120 grams white wine
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 600 grams chicken breast, Sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate, EDC
- 1/2 --- Whole Japanese Pumpkin Cubed (2cm) and Baked Pumpkin, Bake in olive oil
- 3 --- Handfuls of Baby Spinach Leaves
- Add Water to just under 2 litre mark on bowl
8Recipe is created for
Place Spinach leaves in Thermoserver.
Grate Parmesan cheese 10seconds/Speed9
Place in the Thermoserver.
Wash Bowl as protein sticks.
Chop garlic and parsley 2-3 Seconds/Speed 7
Add oil to TM bowl using scales to weigh in
Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1 with MC off
Add wine & rice Saute 3 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Add chicken, vegetable stock concentrate, and water
Cook 20 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1
Place pumpkin in Varoma while risotto is cooking to warm up or finish cooking if needed.
When finished place pumpkn in Thermoserver pour risotto on top. Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes for rice to absorb the liquid.
Stir to mix leaves, pumpkin and cheese with risotto
Bake pumpkin in oven in advance or part bake and finish in varoma while risotto is cooking
Cooking time does not include baking of pumpkin cubes. These could be added to risotto but would not retain shape or have the added flavour.
Face book page Thermo Queen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta