- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 red chilli
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 tsp ginger
- 440 grams chicken stock
- 340 grams water
- 1 star anise
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 250 grams chicken, cubed
- 2 spring onions
- ground white pepper
- 100 grams vermicelli noodles or angel hair pasta (optional)
- 1 bunch pak choy
- bean sprouts (garnish)
Place cubed chicken, spring onions, coriander, white pepper, 1 tsp ginger and ½ tbsp fish sauce into mixing bowl and press briefly 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Form into meatballs and place into simmering basket.
Add garlic, chilli and remaining ginger amd chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add oil and sauté 3 min/100C/speed 1.
Add stock, water, star anise, brown sugar, soy sauce and ½ tbsp fish sauce and cook 4 min/90C/speed 1.
Place simmering basket into mixing bowl and cook 4 min/100C/speed 1.
Add noodles and pak choy to TM bowl. Place simmering basket on top and cook for a further 4 min/100C /speed 1. (I turned the meatballs for this part of the cooking).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread