- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 red chilli
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 tsp ginger
- 440 grams chicken stock
- 340 grams water
- 1 star anise
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 250 grams chicken, cubed
- 2 spring onions
- ground white pepper
- 100 grams vermicelli noodles or angel hair pasta (optional)
- 1 bunch pak choy
- bean sprouts (garnish)
Place cubed chicken, spring onions, coriander, white pepper, 1 tsp ginger and ½ tbsp fish sauce into mixing bowl and press briefly 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Form into meatballs and place into simmering basket.
Add garlic, chilli and remaining ginger amd chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add oil and sauté 3 min/100C/speed 1.
Add stock, water, star anise, brown sugar, soy sauce and ½ tbsp fish sauce and cook 4 min/90C/speed 1.
Place simmering basket into mixing bowl and cook 4 min/100C/speed 1.
Add noodles and pak choy to TM bowl. Place simmering basket on top and cook for a further 4 min/100C /speed 1. (I turned the meatballs for this part of the cooking).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Stir fried broccoli
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding