- 1 large garlic clove
- 80 g Sweet chilli sauce, 1/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 60 ml lime juice, 1/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 150 g Vermicelli noodles
- 1 small red capsicum diced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced (or shredded in thermy)
- 1/4 small Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 100 grams snow peas
- 1 carrot, julienned or shredded in thermy
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup corriander leaves
- 80 grams unsalted peanuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and mix for another 3 seconds or until garlic is finely chopped.
2. Add all other dressing ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 7. Reserve until salad is prepared.
1. Place diced chicken into veroma dish and tray. Add 1.5 litres of water and 2 Kaffir lime leaves into TM bowl. Cook for 15-20 minutes, veroma speed 2.
2. While chicken is cooking prepare other salad ingredients and place into large bowl leaving the noodles, half the herbs and the nuts on the side. - You may use thermy to shred however, I prefer to grate carrot and cut my own salad.
3. Once chicken is cooked place to the side to cool. Add noodles into the remaining hot water. Soak for 3 minutes (no cooking).
4. Drain and rinse noodles. Add to other salad ingredients.
5. Place cooked chicken breast into TM bowl and shred on reverse speed 4 for 4 seconds. Add to salad bowl.
6. Pour dressing over salad and mix through. Sprinkle with remaining herbs and nuts and serve.
Accessories you need
Use thermomix to cut spring onion if prefer finer mix
This recipe can also be created in the TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Yummy Single Apple Pastries
- Yummy Apple Pecan Bread with Praline topping
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Slice
- Strawberry Cream Puffs
- Nanna's Polish Pierogi
- Healthy Sugar Biscuits
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Walnut Bread
- Teriyaki chicken
- Jam Doughnut Muffins
- Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
- Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Chickpea Curry
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup