- 1 large garlic clove
- 80 g Sweet chilli sauce, 1/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 60 ml lime juice, 1/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 150 g Vermicelli noodles
- 1 small red capsicum diced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced (or shredded in thermy)
- 1/4 small Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 100 grams snow peas
- 1 carrot, julienned or shredded in thermy
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup corriander leaves
- 80 grams unsalted peanuts
1. Place garlic into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and mix for another 3 seconds or until garlic is finely chopped.
2. Add all other dressing ingredients and mix for 10 seconds speed 7. Reserve until salad is prepared.
1. Place diced chicken into veroma dish and tray. Add 1.5 litres of water and 2 Kaffir lime leaves into TM bowl. Cook for 15-20 minutes, veroma speed 2.
2. While chicken is cooking prepare other salad ingredients and place into large bowl leaving the noodles, half the herbs and the nuts on the side. - You may use thermy to shred however, I prefer to grate carrot and cut my own salad.
3. Once chicken is cooked place to the side to cool. Add noodles into the remaining hot water. Soak for 3 minutes (no cooking).
4. Drain and rinse noodles. Add to other salad ingredients.
5. Place cooked chicken breast into TM bowl and shred on reverse speed 4 for 4 seconds. Add to salad bowl.
6. Pour dressing over salad and mix through. Sprinkle with remaining herbs and nuts and serve.
Accessories you need
Use thermomix to cut spring onion if prefer finer mix
This recipe can also be created in the TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sloppy Joes
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- BBQ Pork Belly
- Chicken Bourguignon
- Healthier Shepherds Pie
- Healthier Lasagna
- Healthier Deviled Sausages with Apple and Mash
- Variation Healthy Butter Chicken
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken thighs with Balsamic Reduction
- Skinless Chicken Sausages
- Chilli so simple
- Yummy Single Apple Pastries
- Yummy Apple Pecan Bread with Praline topping
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Slice
- Strawberry Cream Puffs
- Nanna's Polish Pierogi
- Healthy Sugar Biscuits
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Walnut Bread
- Teriyaki chicken
- Jam Doughnut Muffins
- Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
- Fresh Lasagne Sheets