- 300 g chicken breast, Diced
- 300 g Jap Pumpkin, Peeled & Diced
- 200 g sweet potato, Peeled & Diced
- 1 --- handfuls green leaves - mixed lettuce, spinach, silverbeet
- 1 sm - med zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 sm - med carrot, roughly washed peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, Chopped
- 1/2 Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 1 litre water
- Juice of half a lemon
- 150 g Tri colour quinoa
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180deg
Weigh 150g Tri coloured quinoa into TM Basked. Submerge in hot water in thermoserver and allow to soak. Set aside.
Peel & Chop pumpkin & sweet potato. Place on baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Bake @ 180deg for 20mins.
Prepare broccoli florets, carrot & Zuchinni and place in Varoma dish. Set aside.
Chop tomatoes & capsicum and set aside in large salad bowl with washed spinach leaves and cashew nuts.
Chop chicken breast in to 2-3cm pieces and place in Varoma tray lined with wet baking paper.
Add 1L of hot water to mixing bowl and place simmering basket of Quinoa in mixing bowl.
Place varoma on top. Cook for 12min Varoma Speed 1.
Remove veg from Varoma tray. Cook another 6min Varoma Speed 1.
Combine all ingredients in large salad bowl including pumpkin and sweet potato. Toss gently.
Dress with juice of half lemon if desired.
Add additional mixed veggies of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto