- 100 g cheddar cheese, cubed roughly
- handful fresh coriander
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green chilli (de-seeded if preferred)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 30 g olive oil
- 50 g jalapeño chillies drained (or to taste)
- 750 g chicken thigh fillet, diced
- 200 g water with 1 Tbsp TM concentrate
- seasoning to taste
- 2 400g tins cannelini beans drained or equivalent pre-cooked
- Sour cream and sliced avocado to serve
- juice 1 lime
Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 8 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
2. Place onions, coriander, garlic and cumin into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
3. Add chillies, chicken and stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
4. Add beans and cook a further 3 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
5. Transfer to ThermoServer and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving with grated cheese, sliced spring onions, sour cream, avocado and lime juice.
This is a tweaked version of the 'White Chicken Chilli' recipe on page 73 of 'Meat on the Menu'.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)