- 1 Large Brown Onions
- 1 carrot
- 500 g lamb mince
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 dried bayleaf
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon beef stock concentrate
- salt and pepper to taste
- water, about 100mls...
- 400 g potatoes
- 200 g sweet potoato
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 200 mls full cream milk
- grated cheese, to sprinkle on top
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Onion, Carrot in the TM bowl Speed 6/3Seconds
Varoma Speed 2/3mins
Add Flour and mix together Speed6/6Seconds
Add bay leaf, beef stock concentrate, worcesthershire sauce, tomato paste and lamb mince.
Add between 100mls of water. Please use your own judgement here as to how runny/thick you want it.
After this has cooked, remove to a thermoserve to keep warm
Add potatoes and milk and cook at 100degrees/25mins
Add butter and cream cheese
Insert Butterfly speed4/20seconds
transfer mince to a oven proof dish
pour mash onto scoring with a fork
sprinkle grated cheese and a bit of black pepper
Cook in oven on 200degrees for about 20-30 mins
Yummy Shepherds Pie
Lush served with baked beans!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce