- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 650 grams tomato passata
- 400 grams can crushed tomato
- 4 or 5 Zucchinis, shaved into long slices
- 400 grams ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 level tsp Nutmeg
- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut into pieces and put carrot, celery, garlic and onion into mix bowl. Put lid on and measuring cup in. Put on for 3secs speed 7.
Scrap down sides and add oil. Cook for 5mins, 80deg, speed 1
Add mince & thyme cook 5mins 110deg speed on
Add passata sauce and crushed tomatos 10min, 120deg, speed on
Transfer mince into thermo server to keep warm.
Clean and Dry mixing bowl.
Add ricotta, egg, and nutmeg into mixing bowl and combine together 10secs, speed 3.
Slice Zucchini and layer the bottom of your dish with zucchini then cover with meat, then with ricotta mix and repeat until you have used everything. On the last layer add parmesan cheese to the top and bake in the oven for 15 to 20mins and serve.
Accessories you need
pat dry with paper towel to remove the moisture otherwise the lasagne with be quiet runny
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce