- 2 lemons
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zuchinni
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sticks chorizo
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon TM chicken stock concentrate
- 750 grams water
- 150 grams frozen peas
- Salt and pepper
1. Peel lemon zest and grate 10 seconds speed 7. Set aside.
2. Chop zucchini and carrot 1-2 seconds speed 5, add onion and chop 3 seconds speed 5.
3. Add butter and garlic then sauté 3 minutes varoma speed 1.
4. Fry chorizo in saucepan for 2 minutes then add to TM bowl.
5. Insert butterfly then add sugar, paprika, rice, stock, the juice of one lemon and water. Cook 18 minutes 100 degrees, reverse speed 1 with measuring cup removed and basket on lid.
6. Add frozen peas and lemon zest then cook a further minute.
7. Pour into thermoserver and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous