- 60 g leek
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 85 g olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sweet paprika, ground
- 0.5 tsp cumin, ground
- 0.5 tsp Turmeric, ground
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 800 g Adzuki Beans, cooked
- 400 g diced tomatoes, tinned
- 3 tbsp TMX vege stock concentrate
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 50 g lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, fresh chopped
Add leek, garlic and ginger to TMX bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 7.
Add olive oil and saute Varoma / 3 mins / speed 1.
Add cinnamon, paprika, cumin, turmeric, garam masala and ground coriander and saute Varoma / 3 mins / speed 1.
Add adzuki beans, tomato, vege stock concentrate and cacao and cook 100 degrees / 15 mins / speed 1.5
Add lemon juice and fresh chopped coriander and stir 5 sec / speed 2
Accessories you need
Serve with steamed rice and green salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce