- 1 can 400g chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 3/4 red onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 1/4 Cup of almond meal or breadcrumbs
- handful of fresh parsley
- handful of fresh coriander
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Place all ingredients in bowl 5 SECONDS/SPEED 6
Roll handfuls of mixture into balls and place on a baking paper covered tray
Bake for 15 minutes, turn over and bake for another 15 minutes
GLUTEN FREE (with almond meal)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- Easy Guacomole
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy