- 6 bunches Bokchoy, Chopped roughly into 3cm pieces
- 1 cans coconut cream or milk, 400 ml
- 2 level tbsp tamarind paste
- 3 level tbsp Ghee/clarified butter
- 1 level tbsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 to taste salt
- 2 piece Fresh Green Chillies
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ghee + Cumin seeds + Green chillies (optional) - Mix on Varoma speed 1 for 4 mins.
Add bokchoy chopped into 3cm blocks - Saute for 8 mins - Varoma, speed 2.
Add tamarind paste, coconut milk/cream, salt and pepper (optional) - cook 90deg, speed 2, 5 mins.
Blend speed 7.5, 10 secs (adjust speed per preference of how chunky you want the bok choy).
Goes best with fish/meat with plain rice.
Can substitute bokchoy with other greens, or add other soft greens such as sorrell, spinach or watercress.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free