- 1 cauliflower, Cut into thick slices
- 50 g parmesan
- 2 level tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 200 g water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 30 g oil, olive, extra virgin
- 120 g coconut cream, canned
- 40 g lemon juice, approximately 1 lemon
- 6 sprigs fresh tyme leaves
- to taste paprika, red
- 90 g spinach, you might like to add extra veggies like green beans
- 1 heaped teaspoons cornflour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut thick cauliflower steaks and place into large baking tray. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut parmesan into approx 3cm squares and grate 10 sec/ speed 9 and put aside for later.
- Without washing bowl add peeled garlic cloves and chop 3 sec/ speed 5.
- Using spatula scrape sides of bowl and weigh in Olive oil and cook for 2 mins/ 50°/speed 2.
- Add 200g water, vegetable stock, coconut cream, lemon juice, reserved parmesan, cornflour and spinach cook for 10min/ 80°/ speed 2.
Sprinkle cauliflower with desired amount of paprika.
If you wish you could add green beans
- Pour cooked sauce over cauliflower and bake in oven for 20mins.
- After 20 mins carefully flip cauliflower steaks and sprinkle with more paprika. Bake for a further 30 mins.
- Serve with rice or mash potato.
This dish could easily be altered to be dairy free, by omitting the parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry