Cheese & Veggie Fritters
- 100 grams cheese
- 4 sprigs Parsley, fresh, leaves only
- 500 g Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 80 g corn kernels (or frozen veg), Frozen or fresh
- 1 egg
- 100 g plain flour / spelt flour / buckwheat flour or arrowroot flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Desired Oil (Olive Oil, Coconut oil etc), to shallow fry
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
9Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter Baby food Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Potato dish Vegetable dish Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Freezing Frying American Australian Autumn Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter Nut free
Grate the cheese on speed 5 for 3 secs and set aside.
Chop carrot then potatoes in TM bowl, chop 4sec/speed 5. Place in TM basket press out any excess liquid.
Place Parsley, garlic, and onion in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add the carrot and potatoes along with cheese, corn, egg, flour & salt & pepper. Mix 10-12sec//speed 4.
Roll into small balls with hands coating in more flour if needed. Keeping hands wet will assist this prosess.
Shallow fry on both sides until a light golden brown.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Add additional grated cheese if deisired.
Serve hot or cool and freeze.
Serve with sour cream or a home made tomato sauce or even sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Bean Casserole with Optional Sausage Bites
- Vegetable flan
- Peanut Protein Pancakes
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Brilliant Red Buddha Bowl
- Unbeatable Vegan Nachos
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables in sauce
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Pav Bhaji
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Chicken Casserole
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)