- 100 grams cheese
- 4 sprigs Parsley, fresh, leaves only
- 500 g Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 80 g corn kernels (or frozen veg), Frozen or fresh
- 1 egg
- 100 g plain flour / spelt flour / buckwheat flour or arrowroot flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Desired Oil (Olive Oil, Coconut oil etc), to shallow fry
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Autumn Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic American Australian Baby food Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter Freezing Frying Potato dish Vegetable dish
Grate the cheese on speed 5 for 3 secs and set aside.
Chop carrot then potatoes in TM bowl, chop 4sec/speed 5. Place in TM basket press out any excess liquid.
Place Parsley, garlic, and onion in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add the carrot and potatoes along with cheese, corn, egg, flour & salt & pepper. Mix 10-12sec//speed 4.
Roll into small balls with hands coating in more flour if needed. Keeping hands wet will assist this prosess.
Shallow fry on both sides until a light golden brown.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Add additional grated cheese if deisired.
Serve hot or cool and freeze.
Serve with sour cream or a home made tomato sauce or even sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie