- 100 grams cheese
- 4 sprigs Parsley, fresh, leaves only
- 500 g Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 80 g corn kernels (or frozen veg), Frozen or fresh
- 1 egg
- 100 g plain flour / spelt flour / buckwheat flour or arrowroot flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Desired Oil (Olive Oil, Coconut oil etc), to shallow fry
Grate the cheese on speed 5 for 3 secs and set aside.
Chop carrot then potatoes in TM bowl, chop 4sec/speed 5. Place in TM basket press out any excess liquid.
Place Parsley, garlic, and onion in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add the carrot and potatoes along with cheese, corn, egg, flour & salt & pepper. Mix 10-12sec//speed 4.
Roll into small balls with hands coating in more flour if needed. Keeping hands wet will assist this prosess.
Shallow fry on both sides until a light golden brown.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Add additional grated cheese if deisired.
Serve hot or cool and freeze.
Serve with sour cream or a home made tomato sauce or even sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl