- 1 --- onion
- 3 teaspoons Minced Ginger
- 3 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 50 grams water
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli flake, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 400 grams canned tomatoes
- 0.5 teaspoon Coconut sugar
- 50 grams dried lentils
- 65 grams coconut milk
- 125 grams liquid vegetable stock
- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 180 grams zucchini, diced
- 65 grams fresh mushrooms, diced
- 50 grams fresh spinach leaves, or leafy green of choice
- --- coconut milk, to serve
Add onion (cut into quarters), ginger, garlic and water. Mix 6 seconds Speed 6. Scrape down sides. Cook with MC off 5 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2.
Add cumin, tumeric, chilli and salt. Cook 2 minutes, Varoma, Speed 0.5.
Add tomatoes, coconut sugar, lentils, coconut milk and stock. Cook 15 minutes, 90'c, Speed 1.
Add drained chickpeas, lemon juice, zucchini and mushrooms. Cook 10 minutes, 100'c, Speed 1, Reverse.
Add spinach or other leafy greens and combine 15 seconds, Speed 2, Reverse with spatula through the lid stirring to combine.
Serve with a drizzle of coconut milk or cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style