- 1 large handful young spinach leaves or silverbeet, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 130 g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100 g cup button mushrooms, wiped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 20 g olive oil
- 3-4 drops sesame oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
Put all ingredients, vegetables and dressing, into TMX bowl Chop together 2-3 seconds on speed 4.
Use spatula to scrape dow
Accessories you need
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from a recipe on p. 73 of What's Cooking? by Judith Sweet, a Habitat of Hobart publication, 1992.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche