- 1 large handful young spinach leaves or silverbeet, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 130 g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100 g cup button mushrooms, wiped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 20 g olive oil
- 3-4 drops sesame oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
Put all ingredients, vegetables and dressing, into TMX bowl Chop together 2-3 seconds on speed 4.
Use spatula to scrape dow
Accessories you need
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from a recipe on p. 73 of What's Cooking? by Judith Sweet, a Habitat of Hobart publication, 1992.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower