- 1 large handful young spinach leaves or silverbeet, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 130 g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100 g cup button mushrooms, wiped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 20 g olive oil
- 3-4 drops sesame oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
Put all ingredients, vegetables and dressing, into TMX bowl Chop together 2-3 seconds on speed 4.
Use spatula to scrape dow
Accessories you need
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from a recipe on p. 73 of What's Cooking? by Judith Sweet, a Habitat of Hobart publication, 1992.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)