- 65 grams peanuts
- Half bunch coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 3 centimetres fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons Cumin Seeds Whole
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 Cob Corn, kernals cut off
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 430 g potato, roughly chopped
- 80 g tapioca seed/pearls
- 2 eggs
- Oil of your choice for shallow frying
Recipe is created for
Soak tapioca in two cups of water for 1-3 hours.
Chop peanuts 6 sec, sp 6, set aside in medium bowl.
Chop coriander, spring onion, ginger and garlic 3 sec, sp 7, set aside with nuts.
Without washing bowl dry roast cumin seeds for 2 mins, Varoma temp, sp 2, set aside.
Chop zucchini 4 sec, sp 4, set aside.
Add 200g water to bowl and cook potato in basket 13 mins, Varoma temp, sp 3.
Check potato is cooked through and discard water. Mash potato in bowl 4 sec, sp 4.
Add all ingredients back into bowl, drained tapioca, corn and eggs and mix 10 sec, , sp4.
Fry fritters in hot pan until golden brown.
Enjoy with a squeeze of lemon/lime and TM garlic aoli.
Feel free to add more or less of this and that - fritters lend themselves to 'use what you have' : )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Massaman Curry Paste
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto