- 1 cloves garlic, Large
- 1/2 long red chilli, Cut in two
- 1/4 red onion, Approx 30g
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, cut into 3 cm squares
- 1 tbsp curry powder, I used the one from "cooking for me and you"
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 15 g olive oil
- 10 g agave syrup, or use honey
- 1 cans chick peas, 420g drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp sultanas, Or raisins
- 5 sprig coriander, stalks and leaves
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 4 flat breads, or wraps
- 4 baby spinach, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, chilli and coriander leaves into bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
Scrape down bowl with spatula
Add red onion and capsicum.Chop 2 seconds speed 5.
Scrape down bowl with spatula.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except spinach and flat breads, and mix 20 seconds speed 0.5
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve on a flat bread with spinach
Optional: Serve with a cucumber and yoghurt salsa.
Mix some greek yoghurt with a little chopped cucumber and coriander and season with lime
Use the simmering basket to drain and rinse the chickpeas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.