- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chillli
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala (see 'Everyday' Cookbook)
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 190 grams dried red lentils
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp TM vegie stock
- 750 grams water
- fresh coriander, to serve
1. Add garlic & chilli to TM bowl and chop - Sp7 for 3 secs. Scrape down in bowl.
2. Add spices and cook 1 minute/100/Sp1.
3. Add lentils, tomato, stock & water. Cook 16 mins/100// Sp1.
4. Transfer cooked Dhal to ThermoServer and garnish with Coriander.
I love this dish for it's simplicity and flavours, while being economical, it is also satisfying and a healthy vegetarian dish.
Converted from Michelle Bridges 12wbt this recipe is for 2 generous serves at 320 calories, or can be used as a side dish with rice and other curry's for an Indian banquet!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang