- 1 cauliflower, Washed and broken into florets
- 1 Onion, medium, Peeled and cut in half
- 65 grams Cheddar cheese, Cubed for grating
- 1 egg
- 60 grams plain flour
- 1 heaped tsp cumin
- 1 level teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 heaped teaspoon vegetable stock
- Panko crumbs for rolling, Optional
- olive oil for frying
- Yoghurt and chutney, Optional, for serving
Place cauliflower florets in .
Blitz on sp 4, 20 seconds. You may need to use your spatula to help.
Remove and set aside.
Put onion and cheese in .
Blitz speed 6, approximately 15 seconds or until grated. Leave in your .
Return cauliflower to bowl.
Add egg, flour, spices, s&p and vegetable stock to .
Blitz , speed 4 (using your spatula if required), until well combined. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
Mixture will be soft, but if too runny to hold a shape add another tablespoon of flour and re-blitz.
Heat frypan with olive oil. I like to use a non stick pan...they do stick otherwise...your choice.
Take tablespoons of mixture and roll in Panko crumbs.
Fry in batches in hot oil.
Drain on paper towel.
Serve hot with a dollop of yoghurt, or sour cream and chutney of choice.
Nice with a garden salad on the side..
Prepare the fritter batter:
Make the most of produce in season...
Add carrots, potatoes, zucchini, whatever you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies