- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 5 sundried tomatoes, OR 1 TBS Tomato Paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup Spring Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum, chopped, (Optional)
- 1/3 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 2/3 cup oats
- Corn Flour, For Coating
- neutral oil, For Frying
Place all ingredients, except the oats in TM Bowl and blend at Speed 7/3 Sec
Scrape sides and repeat if neccessary.
Add Oats and mix at Speed 2, scraping sides when neccessary, until well combined.
Place mixture in fridge and allow to firm 30 minutes
Form the mixture in to patties and coat with corn flour.
Heat oil in fry pan and fry until brown.
Make sure the oil is well heated otherwise the corn flour will turn pasty instead of browning.
Add more oil when flipping if neccessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing