- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 5 sundried tomatoes, OR 1 TBS Tomato Paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup Spring Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum, chopped, (Optional)
- 1/3 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 2/3 cup oats
- Corn Flour, For Coating
- neutral oil, For Frying
Place all ingredients, except the oats in TM Bowl and blend at Speed 7/3 Sec
Scrape sides and repeat if neccessary.
Add Oats and mix at Speed 2, scraping sides when neccessary, until well combined.
Place mixture in fridge and allow to firm 30 minutes
Form the mixture in to patties and coat with corn flour.
Heat oil in fry pan and fry until brown.
Make sure the oil is well heated otherwise the corn flour will turn pasty instead of browning.
Add more oil when flipping if neccessary.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy pasta
- Greek Pie
- Layered Steamed Vegetables
- Sauteed Siamese Gourd by @levi_nathania
- Coconut and Lemon Grass Curry Bowl
- Variation Shakshuka
- Gado Gado
- Porotos Granados
- Baked Ricotta and Pea Curry
- Self Crusting Quiche
- Indonesian Clear Spinach Soup @levi_nathania
- Stir Fried Meatballs with Chinese Cabbage by Levi
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Greek Pie
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- Nans Savoury Mustard Mince
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania