- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 5 sundried tomatoes, OR 1 TBS Tomato Paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup Spring Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum, chopped, (Optional)
- 1/3 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 2/3 cup oats
- Corn Flour, For Coating
- neutral oil, For Frying
Place all ingredients, except the oats in TM Bowl and blend at Speed 7/3 Sec
Scrape sides and repeat if neccessary.
Add Oats and mix at Speed 2, scraping sides when neccessary, until well combined.
Place mixture in fridge and allow to firm 30 minutes
Form the mixture in to patties and coat with corn flour.
Heat oil in fry pan and fry until brown.
Make sure the oil is well heated otherwise the corn flour will turn pasty instead of browning.
Add more oil when flipping if neccessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus