- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 5 sundried tomatoes, OR 1 TBS Tomato Paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup Spring Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum, chopped, (Optional)
- 1/3 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 2/3 cup oats
- Corn Flour, For Coating
- neutral oil, For Frying
Place all ingredients, except the oats in TM Bowl and blend at Speed 7/3 Sec
Scrape sides and repeat if neccessary.
Add Oats and mix at Speed 2, scraping sides when neccessary, until well combined.
Place mixture in fridge and allow to firm 30 minutes
Form the mixture in to patties and coat with corn flour.
Heat oil in fry pan and fry until brown.
Make sure the oil is well heated otherwise the corn flour will turn pasty instead of browning.
Add more oil when flipping if neccessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes