- 2 litres water
- 150 grams eggplant, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 bunch Beetroot leaves with steams
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 grams leek
- 30 grams oilve oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 500 grams feta, crumbed or cubed
- 2 sprigs Dill leaves (fresh)
- 2 tablespoon breadcumbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add 1.5 litres water to TM bowl. Insert TM basket in TM bowl. Add eggplant and cook 12min/Varoma/speed2.
2. Using spatula, remove TM basket and place eggplant into a bowl
3. Insert TM basket back into TM bowl. Add beetroot leaves and cook for 30sec/Varoma/speed2.
4. Using spatula, remove TM basket and place beetroot leaves in bowl with eggplant
5. Empty TM bowl, rinse and dry.
6. Place leek & garlic into TM bowl and chop 3sec/speed7.
7. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/speed1.
8. Line Varoma try with a piece of wet and well-wrung baking paper. Make sure paper goes all the way to the edges to prevent egg from spilling into the Varoma dish and TM bowl.
9. Add all remaining ingredients, mix and pour onto prepared Varoma tray.
10. Place 500gms water into TM bowl and place Varoma, with prepared Varoma dish & try into position. Cook 20min/Varoma/speed1.
Instead of steaming you can bake it for 20min while your TM is working on the next item.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice