- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 eggplant, small, thinly sliced
- 700 g Tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 bunch Basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 60 g baby spinach
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
- 180 g cherry bocconcini cheese, torn in half
- 2 slices bread, frozen
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 5.5cm-deep, 20cm x 28cm (base) baking dish
Roughly break bread and place in TMX bowl. Mill for 10 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Cube parmesan cheese and mill for 15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan over high heat.
Spray both sides of eggplant slices generously with oil. Grill eggplant, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until charred and tender. Remove to a plate. Spray with oil.
Recipe adapted and converted from SFI April 2007
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- English muffins
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls