- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 eggplant, small, thinly sliced
- 700 g Tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 bunch Basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 60 g baby spinach
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
- 180 g cherry bocconcini cheese, torn in half
- 2 slices bread, frozen
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 5.5cm-deep, 20cm x 28cm (base) baking dish
Roughly break bread and place in TMX bowl. Mill for 10 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Cube parmesan cheese and mill for 15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan over high heat.
Spray both sides of eggplant slices generously with oil. Grill eggplant, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until charred and tender. Remove to a plate. Spray with oil.
Recipe adapted and converted from SFI April 2007
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Veg Sandwich
- Black Bean burgers
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Supersoft Bread
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles