- 6 eggs, Preferable Free Range
- 40 grams cream or milk
- 5 grams salt, Optional
Crack 6 eggs into Thermomix Bowl
Add 40 mls Cream or Milk
Add Salt (optional)
Place lid on Thermomix and with Mc on and mix 10 sec / spped 4
Pur butterfly in place
Then 12 mins / 90 degrees / speed 2 with MC on
Use basket to remove any excess liquid if any
Ezy Scrambled Eggs In Thermomix Jug
You can extra items such as fresh or dried herbs, diced bacon etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche