- 700 grams water
- 10 grams oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams wineglasses of water
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams parmessan
- --- handful of basil
- --- Handful parsley
- --- Few garlic chives
- 100 grams mozarella
- 1/2 onion
8Recipe is created for
Place parmessan in TM and chop on speed 8 for 5-10 seconds. Set aside
Place mozarella in TM and chop on Speed 8 for 3 seconds. Set aside.
Place parsley and chives in TM and chop on Speed 7 for 2-3 seconds. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in TM and chop on Speed 7 for 2-3 seconds.
Add oil and cook on Temp 100 degrees speed for 2 mins
Add wine and arborio and cook on Temp 100 degrees speed for 17mins
Tip into bowl and allow the risitto to sit for a while to become gluggy and cool slightly.
Add eggs and half the parmessan.
Pour half the mixture into greased and lined spring form pan and then sprinkle the herbs , basil leaves and mozarella. Pour the remainder of the risotto on top and press down lightly. Sprinkle the parmessan on top. Bake in Moderate oven for 40 minutes or until golden. At this stage you can invert it onto a plate, peel the paper away and place under the grill to dry the base out sightly then upright it again.
Cool slightly and serve with salad.
You could add many other ingredients to this dish instead of the herbs. Mushrooms, salami, tomatoes etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Easy Thai Broccoli Soup with Salmon
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake