- 180 g Dried Four Bean Mix, soaked in water overnight with 1 tsp bicarb
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes, optional
- 70 g tahini
- 140 g Thick Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 large lemon, juice of
- 1 --- punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 --- cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add 1000g water the bowl and place rinsed beans into steaming basket and place inside the TM bowl.
2. Cook for 40minutes/varoma temp/speed2 or until tender. Set aside - (canned legumes of choice can replace this step).
3. In a clean dry bowl place herbs and turbo 1 pulse. Set aside.
4. Mince garlic speed 7 for 2 seconds.
5. Add chilli flake if using, tahini, yoghurt, oil and lemon juice and combine at speed 5 for 3 seconds.
6. Add beans, salt and pepper and process with turbo puse once or twice to a texture of your liking.
7. Pour into serving bowl. Top with herbs and diced tomatoes and dress with more oil.
8. Serve with flat bread and lemon wedge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal