- 150 g walnuts
- 150 g almonds
- Handful Italian parsley
- Few sprigs Oregano, or 1 tsp dried
- Small bunch sweet basil, or 2 tbsp dried
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 large onion, s peeled and halved
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp Braggs sauce or Tamari
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 5 slices bread, cubed
- 200 g Milk, or soy
8Recipe is created for
nuts into TM bowl and chop roughly by setting dial to closed lid position and pressing Turbo button once for 1
second. Set aside.
fresh herbs into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Set aside
celery, onions and oil into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Sauté
for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
stock and sauce and process for 5
seconds on speed 8.
nut and herb mix back into TM bowl with cubed bread and combine for 5 seconds on Reverse + speed 3.
hole in lid and with blade rotating on Reverse
+ speed 2, add enough milk to create a soft texture.
in well oiled loaf tin and bake for 1 hour on 180ºC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Madeira Cake
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting