- 150 g walnuts
- 150 g almonds
- Handful Italian parsley
- Few sprigs Oregano, or 1 tsp dried
- Small bunch sweet basil, or 2 tbsp dried
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 large onion, s peeled and halved
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp Braggs sauce or Tamari
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 5 slices bread, cubed
- 200 g Milk, or soy
8Recipe is created for
nuts into TM bowl and chop roughly by setting dial to closed lid position and pressing Turbo button once for 1
second. Set aside.
fresh herbs into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Set aside
celery, onions and oil into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Sauté
for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
stock and sauce and process for 5
seconds on speed 8.
nut and herb mix back into TM bowl with cubed bread and combine for 5 seconds on Reverse + speed 3.
hole in lid and with blade rotating on Reverse
+ speed 2, add enough milk to create a soft texture.
in well oiled loaf tin and bake for 1 hour on 180ºC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)