- 150 g walnuts
- 150 g almonds
- Handful Italian parsley
- Few sprigs oregano, or 1 tsp dried
- Small bunch sweet basil, or 2 tbsp dried
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 large onion, s peeled and halved
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp Braggs sauce or Tamari
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 5 slices bread, cubed
- 200 g milk, or soy
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
nuts into TM bowl and chop roughly by setting dial to closed lid position and pressing Turbo button once for 1
second. Set aside.
fresh herbs into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Set aside
celery, onions and oil into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Sauté
for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
stock and sauce and process for 5
seconds on speed 8.
nut and herb mix back into TM bowl with cubed bread and combine for 5 seconds on Reverse + speed 3.
hole in lid and with blade rotating on Reverse
+ speed 2, add enough milk to create a soft texture.
in well oiled loaf tin and bake for 1 hour on 180ºC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Quick Mini Quiches
- quick breakfast smoothie
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- TURMERIC GOLDEN LATTE
- Mashed potatoes
- Butter Cake
- Breakfast Banana Smoothie
- Porridge for one