- 100 grams olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 1 Capsicum, deseeded
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 broccoli
- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock, Located in 'The Basic Cook Book'
- 400 grams long grain rice
- 1100 grams water
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 10 grams basil, Crushed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- MC on, add in onion & garlic cloves to "Closed lid" . Chop ingredients for 5 seconds on speed 6.
- Add in 100g of olive oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 2 with MC off.
- Add in 400g of preferred rice, add in 100g of white wine (optional). Saute again for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 2.
- Add in vegetable ingredients, 1100g of warm water, 3 tbsp of vegetable stock, basil, lemon juice, salt & pepper is desired. Cool for 17 minutes at 100°C on speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" with simmering basket on top of "Closed lid" .
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken