- 3 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 g arborio rice
- juice from lemon (1/3 cup)
- fresh basil leaves (1/3 cup), crushed
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1100 g water
Recipe is created for
Heat half the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 on speed 1 with MC off.
Add rice and wine into TM bowl and saute for 2 minutes at 100 on "Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 2.
Add stock, lemon juice and water cook for 17 minutes at 100 on "Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 2.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through cherry tomatoes, zucchine, parmesan cheese and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to rest for at least 5 mins before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico