- 2 leeks, Chopped white part into 2 cm pieces
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 bunches Kale, Washed, trimmed and shredded
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 bunches parsley
- 6 eggs, Free range
- 80 grams Fetta
- Handful of pine nuts
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced
2. Chop 2 leeks in 5cm pieces and add to TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
3. Add 20g olive oil and kale and sauté 5 mins/ 100 degrees/speed 2
4. Add baby spinach leaves and continue to cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees speed 2
5. Add black pepper, lemon zest, eggs and parsley, blend 1 minute on speed 3
6. Pour mixture into a lightly greased and paper lined casserole dish, crumble feta and sprinkle with pine nuts.
7. Bake for 40-45 mins or until firm to firm and golden in colour
You can replace feta with homemade ricotta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.