- 2 level tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 120 grams red lentils thoroughly washed and drained
- 400 grams tomatoes, canned or fresh
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM veg stock
- basil parsley salt pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
chop onion garlic carrot and celery 4 sec sp 5
add oil cook 5 min at 100m sp 1
add other ingredients cook 20min at 100 reverse sp 1
serve over pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes