- 750 g water
- 900 g Kestrel Potatoes, Peeled and cut into 4 to 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons Nutelex, or any other butter substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch of parsley washed
- 2 small carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 sticks Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion, peeled & halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 400g tin tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock conc
- 2/3 Cup red lentils
- 80 grams red wine, dry
- 500 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Worcester Sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
1h 25minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place chopped potatoes into simmering basket and cook 25mins, Varoma temp, speed 3
Drain potatoes, remove simmering basket and add butterfly attachment.
Add potatoes into TM jug, along with nutelex, salt and pepper
Mash potatoes, speed 4, 3 seconds. Scrap down sides and repeat 3 times until a smooth consistency has been achieved.
Set mashed potatoes aside and rinse out TM jug.
Place parsley in TM jug and blend for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Set parsley aside.
Place carrots in TM jug and blend speed 5 3 seconds. Set carrots aside.
Place celery, garlic, and onions in TM jug and blend for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides and cook for 10 mins, , speed 1, Varoma temp.
Add all remaining ingredients other than peas and Worecester sauce and cook for 15 mins, butterfly inserted, , , Varoma temp. Ensure simmering basket is place ontop to prevent splatters.
Add peas and Worcester sauce to lentil mix and cook for 5 mins, butterfly inserted, , , Varoma temp.
Place lentil mixture into a 1 litre baking dish and top with potato mixture. Bake in oven for 25mins on 220C or until potato is browned.
Allow to stand fr 5 mins before serving.
Cheese and vegan cheese can be added ontop of the potato for added yumminess.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread