- 1 onions, Quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 Capsicum, Cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning, Or to taste
- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 1 can Tomatoes 400g
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 can water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic in thermomix bowl and chop 3sec/speed 5
2. Add oil and cook 4min/100/speed 2
3. Add taco seasoning and cook 1min/100/speed 1"Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook 10min/100/speed 1"Counter-clockwise operation"
5. Scrap down sided, taste for seasoning and cook for a further 10min/varoma/speed1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
serve with rice or in tacos
Accessories you need
Can make it hotter by adding hot sauce or more chilli powder if you like. This is not spicy for kids, my two 4 year olds love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)